Today's Trading StocksGGP/GGPO/VIL: The final flow rates were...

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Today's Trading Stocks

GGP/GGPO/VIL: The final flow rates were released yesterday and the production of 0.5mmcf/day (approximately $1.0m revenue per annum before royalties) was disappointing. The market was initially excited by the prospect that the zone being tested might be at the top of a much larger and previously unknown formation, however the sell off begin soon after open and continued on during the day with both stocks closing at their lows. I took the opportunity to exit my position at 5.7 and 5.9 cents because I believed that VIL would rise initially then fall away. I attempted a trade later in the day from 4.9 and 4.7 but ended up closing out this for a small loss. I will now not be trading VIL or GGP until the price settles and the next round of exploration gets underway. News Due: Commencement of production from the Fausse Point well. Drilling timeline for second well. Disclosure: No Stock Held

BCN/BCNOA: Still no confirmation from the company that drilling has commenced but, judging by volumes being traded, the level of interest is building. I expect an announcement confirming drilling has started this week which may be enough to test the 3 cent resistance level, however decent drilling results will probably be required to break through that level completing the cup and handle pattern (target 4 cents). I bought BCN at 2.7 cents yesterday and plan to keep trading BCN actively over the next few weeks. News Due: Confirmation that exploration work has started at the Barlee gold project. Disclosure: Holding BCN, BCNOA

ADO: The stock bounced off the lower uptrend channel line yesterday on significant volume. Should the stock continue towards the upper trend line the target will be just over 7 cents. The Bollinger bands are quite tight at the moment and provided today is another decent up day they should start to expand adding weight to the argument that a larger move may be underway. Mixed signals are coming from other indicators with the stochastic falling, the RSI rising and the MACD flat. News Due: Further license agreements for the company's Mix & Go technology. Disclosure: Holding ADOO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.