Hey guysCome back from work and thought i would check how u guys...

1. 889 Posts.
    Hey guys

Come back from work and thought i would check how u guys were going.

I sold my VIL at 50 but kicking myself for not being able to sell at above 80 sincei was in tassy with thier awsome optus reception (sarcasum).

Whats the go with VIL anyway are ppl still holding? or have i touched a very talked about sensitive topic on hot copper. ( i see its the most talked about stock lately)

I have sold mine but thinking about if the is a bounce oppertunity.

Yo Ipopo (ipod) what chu doin mayn? u still holding onto it? or is your sig not updated.

Hows everyone else?

My dad bought nup and nkp under my account so i lost a bit of money on those. ( i think he has got a bigger stop loss problem than i have) so now i just have to play the waiting game since most of my funds are tied up.

My NXS is also in a bit of a limbo since no one knows whats going on with the directors.

Im thinking about doing my RG146 for financial planning has anyone done this over here?

Im working for CBA which has been very busy and very different from public service. (AND U WOULD THINK COMSEC WOULD GIVE ME A DISCOUNT but noooooo)

Holla out to PJamas Ak(47)sier kevoooo ipopo Lowlandlad yes(noo) enterstageright and cha cha not to mention all the rest of ya ;)

VIPHAR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.