daytrades feb 25 afternoon, page-243

1. 1,174 Posts.
    Congrats on the decision to DT, Winnetwo. I found your weekly summary interesting reading as you went through the highs and lows.
    It would be useful if HC could set up a forum for weekly reports such as yours. No need to mention $ figures, just the plays people have made and their relative successes and failures. After following the DT forum each weekday, you come to the weekend and the adrenelin takes a while to settle down. A bit of debreiefing in such a forum can do wonders, and alleviates some of the boredom of not having trades to either watch or participate in.
    In my case over the last week I took some profits from dgr and moved them in to whn. Not necessarily daytrading, probably more short term - next week would be nice. Also presently holding pdy, uxa and nab(as my banker - no pun intended).
    Like yourself, I relish the reports put out by the "elders"(no offence) such as HLL etc, follow the leads from quick research by Kates & Vontrader, and enjoy the (informative) banter between the likes of Mr KR, YT, Haspete et al. Apologies to the others I have omitted who contribute regularly.
    Just one thing though - Does Kaya Raya have his own language, and if so can I get a copy of his dictionary!lol
    Best wishes for your future trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.