daytrades feb 25 afternoon, page-249

1. 32,553 Posts.
    Saturday post. Maybe should start weekend thread but I don't have nough time to post and need to get away from trading for two days.

Just gonna say that good effort on your DT posts Mr KR. Got me a bit fired up. I take far too cruisy pace and don't jump on some of those runners. WGP back to 2.5 support was no brainer to get some. Not saying it was gonna run to 2.9c but it was back at support. I sit and think about these ones for too long. So keep it up cgull.

Winnie two. Hmmm. Hate to give advice. Only thing I say is I don't like targets. You should trade the things that fit within your plan, guidelines, chart etc. And then trade within your budget. You don't make a trade cause you think you need to hit your weekly target. And you don't sell something cause you have reached your targets. Trade the trade as we are always saying. And NEVER, let your trade be influenced by tax implications. Buy or sell according to your rules, not cause you worried about paying tax on profits.

Only other thing is - Don't try and make things happen. Sit and wait (and look) for opportunities. They come along every ten minutes. When you see one, take it. Don't worry about ones you miss.

Good luck, remain calm. It's not easy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.