daytrades feb 25 afternoon, page-257

1. cha
    5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    Runit and Chook et al
    agree with you both. cant wait for monday open so here i am.

64eheh
    reviewing my strategy on goldies
    have 1420 as level to break (which it has almost done)and next target is over 1500

can either wait for gold to break 1420 or just buy oversold goldies now on strength of current uptrend and hope gold breaks thr

i always prefer to let market do work for me. gold may pullback and steady next week or may just keep going up from here

copper zinc and nickel all on surge now. if sse picks up next week then may see my base metal stocks re-rate up.

or not.

other option is end up with another sell off. either way works. if sold off then just wait to rebuy and enjoy same run up to these levels.

keep up your posts mate. really appreciated your big picture stuff last thurs. really alerted me to chance base metal stocks may rerate from here which actually appears to have started friday. may not happen but check out kitco metals site. huge surge coming off a pullback

said this many times now but go back to 98/99 rally which sprang out of a sell off. $US and commodities and gold all ended up rising together. unusual and may or may not happen now but alert to the chance. that will be a rally! been waiting since mar 2009 for $US to rise with commodities. hasnt happened yet but if dow and sse recover together then who knows. lot of leeway for china and yuan to fix us debt and balance of trade problems. if us debt ever gets under control then rally time.

will touch base next weekend and see how we are looking. could just as easily come to nothing again. asx to retest 5000 or pull back to 4680 level(always the most likely)?

dont care either way as long as on right side of this move

big week next week for my list of trading stock. silver oil nickel copper zinc and gold? coming from a selloff last week with buying on friday. too early to tell yet but may end up as sell the open monday and rebuy?
    reits also maintain their uptrend

wouldnt miss it for quids

libart and kr great calls last week. off to golf now and see you monday. have to get out my big driver. calling it Dr Copper. alive again!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.