Congrats to kevi, wondered why you were missing in action.Well...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Congrats to kevi, wondered why you were missing in action.

Well from a general perspective the market was in red mode but today when I was absent due to committments it went Green. Overall the week was still good to me and even one of my bottom drawer stocks IPR found its way out of its slumber and made a bit of a move. I am expecting that as news of licence sales and special contracts for its Nearmap subsiduary the sp will gradually move in an upward trajectory with greater volume. There are risks but my indicators are now telling me to hold firm and maybe buy more. I disclose that I am 70% up on this stock. This week I sold my DRA at 9.1c and it turned out to be the right decision given todays 8.3C closing price. I rely heavily on my trend indicators and I had to set aside my bias towards this gold stock and sell. When the trend turns I will likely rebuy.

Into next week I have decided to continue to hold my SSN and OBJ shares along with PRR. Over the weekend I will be evaluating other potential trades. Cheers and a good weekend to you all. All the above are just my views and actions.DYOR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.