daytrades jan 10 morning ..., page-2

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thank's Tweets, hope nobody minds me reposting my last post as I would like for it to be read and I was a bit slow on replying on the "pre" thread...

I managed to read Ange's post prior to it being moderated. What can I say? I'm humbled by your comments Ange and really appreciate your gesture so thank you sincerely. I sense that you will be too busy to post in the future, I hope it's for positive reasons only. Have you been poached by a broker/insto? lol.

Thanks to others who have posted kind comments I know I have great respect for some on this thread who contribute tirelessly to help others (including myself) to gain experience and wisdom in a volatile environment.

Ange thanks again mate, very kind. I agree with 9lives, let the posters decide & that way a member will get to where he or she will get to naturally. I have said in the past that I am a part time trader and have other business ventures which keep me busy. I would hate to disappoint you all one day so that's why I mention "time permitting" etc If I can help others here to make better decisions and in the meantime educate myself then that's ultimately what it's all about for me.

Thanks again guys.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.