daytrades jan 18 pre-market, page-2

1. 438 Posts.
    Thanks for the open HLL, always much appreciated!

stocks ill be watching throughout the day at this stage.

ATV - I know its early on but, instead of a blocking sell of around 600k at 6c, we now have 100k @ 5.9 and 100k @ 6.2. Something to keep an eye on running into the open. If that big seller doesnt return I think its fair to say this has a good chance of running today, sell depth has been thin.

AXT - starting to make another run up after retracement. I think a few on here on watching and waiting. Will run hard when it goes as few sellers around.

EVG - another that has started to breakout, one of their projects has NPV of 33c from memory, currently trading at 16c and closed on its high from yesterday. Last three days have been strong, I expect more today before a breather I juts think its got a little more in it. Another that has thin sell side. Which is a change from its last two months or so. So whoever was stacking the sell has packed up at least for now.

LEG - always watching. been a bit wild lately so good for a trade but I am also holding this one ST.

PEN - after it touched 10.5 on the 13th it retraced a little. Get set before the 10's to make use of the increase in trading increments (half cent ticks). again its early but looking to gap up this morning.

WAL - everyones been watching I think or at least should. This should continue to run. Not much for sale helps as well. Still a raging buy in the 40c range, currently 42.5c

GL hc'ers!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.