daytrades july 19 afternoon, page-105

1. cha
    5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    Tweets end of an era. done a magnificent job for us. I still remember your call on meo at 82c to sell. had been on it since 14c. cant get much more classy than that.
    all the best. time to spend your loot

I am off to Europe in 8 weeks. should be able to pick up a few bargains hey. perhaps Portugel or Spain! will post less and less and trade more and more.

nice news on us housing and then on copper tonight

big money been buying all week despite dow. will see if continues from here or not

Warren Buffett interview on weekend where he said US jobs to rally bigtime between now and election on us housing pick up

well here we are at the very start of it. looking for spx to break up here. tired of waiting!

nice call this morning Endless on possible pickup tonight. nuff said about sdl. ccu ayn and also all the goldies on your repeated calls weeks ago to buy goldies paid off nicely today. tell me when to rebuy them will ya

Europe up as well.

goodnight all

19 July 2011, 9:15 a.m.
    By Kitco News
    http://www.kitco.com/

(Kitco News) -- Comex copper added to its gains after a stronger-than-forecast report on U.S. housing starts, says Stephen Platt, senior account executive with Archer Financial. The market has been drawing support on ideas that China?s demand is holding up. Then Tuesday morning, the Commerce Department reported June housing starts in the U.S. climbed 14.6% to an annualized 629,000 units, well above expectations for around 580,000. ?It did respond to the numbers,? Platt says. ?That did provide some support.? As of 7:54 a.m. EDT, Comex September copper was 7.45 cents higher at $4.4775 a pound and has been as high as $4.4865.

By Allen Sykora of Kitco News; [email protected]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.