Hey guys....OMG i have missed you lot. Just been real busy...

1. 889 Posts.
    Hey guys....

OMG i have missed you lot. Just been real busy studying my masters of applied finance at macquarie uni. pj tweets kevz (ipod rip). Hope u are all well. Man i havnt been able to participate in the market much these days. But i take my hats off to all of you cos seeing recent activity i know you guys have had it harder than the good old days during that bounce. I have learnt so much from you guys that is actually helping my in the applied area of finance over here in sydney. I have actually talked about our strategies to the vice president of treasury at citi bank and an ex lawyer now investment banker at Procter and gamble and a couple of macquarie bank dudes too. Its amazing what practising this day trading can get you.

To all the regulars still posting on the DT (u know who you are) please give me an update on what happening these days. Miss you guys heaps.

Take care

VIPHAR

btw i welcome any questions. holla at me ;)

the secret to making money on the stock market is to invest a lot of money in one share forcing you to become CEO and making the right decisions about your company. Oh yeah thats right we dont have a lot of money srry my bad. :P

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.