PJ as a ex HC DT im sure i could make a heap of money being a...

1. 889 Posts.
    PJ as a ex HC DT im sure i could make a heap of money being a broker lol. unfortunately i have another 12 months before i can work but then again a broker is to stressful (remember risk reward). Man i would prefer working in investment banking hedging risk and being sure of the outcome (futures and options FTW). I know i would probably make less money but at least i would keep my hair on my head lol (hair on your head helps you with the girls lol).

Askier and chu i for got to mention you along with red and grant omg so many ppl i proly forgotten heaps.

How you been lately PJ. My honest opinion is that you the next best thing to a pod with an i.

IMO RIO all the way cos julia gillard don't like no mining tax :P lol. na seriously australia has full on stuff in the ground why not make use of it. Cos seriously china and india is going to be the new america and australia is their best friend. IMO we are in a better position the europe england and america. bottom line is don't be afraid.

That being said we are most DT on this threat so disregard everything is said. To be a say trader is need phyc degree not a finance one.

VIPHAR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.