Thanks chu.If only i could write a wrap up as good as you and...

1. 889 Posts.
    Thanks chu.

If only i could write a wrap up as good as you and HL. Keep up the good work. I dont know what other new faces and names are on here, but good to see you still at it. I see some of the rampers have gone. I just wish no one get burnt by the DT ramps.

If i was to give some advice then it would be this...

If sumone says they have a stock thats going good they would of already bought it before you, thus they are better off than you. If you buy it you are just helping them and the person who told him to by it or the person who bought it before them. Most likely than not you will end up being the last to buy and suffer for it. They guy who told you to buy it might be the one selling it to you for a higher price (dont laugh it actually happens more than you think).

Remember opportunities go as fast as they come. The market is smart so dont think u know better. If you are going by sumone else's advice then the market has most likely beaten you.

Im not perfect and to keep it real i have lost over 10,000 dollars playing copy cat. Im not proud of it but if it can save sumone else then its worth it. Use your own mojo and feel your vibe and what moves well for you and ride the wave. Dont ride sumone elses.

VIPHAR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.