kates,no offense taken.everyone is entitled to an opinion.that's...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    kates,no offense taken.

everyone is entitled to an opinion.that's what a forum is all about.

denial is running high on here at the moment and when that happens people will cling onto anything they can in the hope that things will turn around for them.too many people are trading with the same mentality that was prevalent during the recent spec run where basically the market was sympathetic towards even the worst of traders...the majority of those specs,small and midcap,will never see those highs again imo.

the market constantly changes and a traders survival hinges on his/hers ability to adapt,to not ignore signals,to remove hope and denial from their vocabulary,to preserve capital,

if i helped even 1 person here to not lose $ over the last few weeks then good.my position hasn't waivered from when the xjo was approaching 5k.i've made it more than clear that i was bearish and for people to travel light and be very cautious and i remain bearish unless the market tells me otherwise..

also,i don't care what people say or think about me on here.i will call it the way i see it..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.