daytrades march 18 afternoon, page-190

1. 5,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    hi barnsty

"all those bargain stocks I bought I sold because of the dribble posted here that day! If you haven't read it go back and read it "tues arvo dt thread", I have put 6 posters on ignore since then. dyor"

i read the afternoon thread and see you talking to some of the posters who posted negative comments that afternoon, not sure how you would select 6, it was a difficult day, as traders we should be making the most of days like Tuesday, not blaming each other when things go wrong - Wednesday morning turned out to be a great buying opportunity as many stocks i purchased went up 15-20%, fair enough, you may not have got on at the lows of the previous day but still a big opportunity nonetheless, obviously some traders held stocks overnight

i traded long only through the entire GFC profitably and things could have been a lot worse the following day, hindsight is a great thing, i wish i had purchased the Japan 225 on 3 occasions near the 8000 level but nobody rung the bell

to assume all posters with deemed negative comments are downramping is unfair imo, it was a tough day and emotions were high

as i said earlier, i like your posts and the thread needs your contribution probably as much as anyone, just don't agree with the comments

"webral, funny that as I find some of your posts puzzling also"

i'd like to hear more as i notice the comment got a few thumbs, you might be surprised if you check through my posts, some significant movers recently later picked up by the crowd, i can think for myself and only contribute because i gain a lot from the thread, not posting to try and make a few extra $$$ as it would be so easy to post less frequently

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.