I just got moderated for some comments that I made earlier on...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    I just got moderated for some comments that I made earlier on HTX that were FACT.

For the TOU'er who continually wastes Mods time by TOU'ing me and seemingly targeting "the poster" instead of "the post", here is the source (as I have been requested to provide the link).

Try reading some ASX announcements and you might learn a thing or 2 before you hit that TOU button next time:-

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100318/pdf/31pbl41h5l8zd7.pdf

Highlights from the Announcement today:-

"Distribution in Singapore is expected in the second quarter of 2010 and discussions are at an advanced stage for distribution of OvPlex in South Korea. Significant progress has also been made towards the planned distribution of OvPlex in China."

... and this:-

"The official commencement of the second study to improve the sensitivity and specificity of OvPlex to an anticipated and unprecedented greater than 97% is imminent with all necessary agreements signed, ethics granted and the first 425 samples secured. HealthLinx has assembled some of the leading ovarian cancer experts from Singapore, UK and Australia to evaluate the effectiveness of OvPlex in this second stage trial."

I wrote: "HTX - Put in your diaries that HTX are distributing in Singapore in the next Quarter. Talks for distributing in South Korea & China are also progressing very well.

The results from '2nd stage trial' (which is expected to show greater than 97% effectiveness) are now imminent!"

I simply saved everyone some TIME to assist with their day trades by pulling out the relevant parts, and to put some points of note into their Trading diaries for future events - all of which have been stated by the Company today!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.