Thought I'd done an Eye patch today... Arrg me hearties...Looked...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Thought I'd done an Eye patch today... Arrg me hearties...
    Looked like BCC got dumped into after an announcement that didn't include a delay.. Bit hard to call all the sales as the anticipation game was well worn out . Thought what the hay it might get bouncy tomorrow.. Allot of heads have this on their Watchlist still along side the other delayed spec oilies like BUY.
    See more bots at work here apparently and some spring tree involvement...

Wilson what are your anticipation thoughts?. Did you crunch many figures on projections?.... Arrg....... Where's my parrot?.....Arrg...Where's my parrot?..

Arrg there he is.....

Wouldn't surprise me if news got around over a week and some revitalized and or new interest starts leaking in....

HTX seems to be buckling a bit under the bot.. Bit of a shame for the short term. I guess without announcements to hit the buyer refresh button then it could see some regular ST decay.

OBJ Hmmm

EXE could be pumping a bit to get more shareholders on the register for a CR. They need to get their drills in drilling and although they have a bit of money they probably don't have enough to cover a few initial drawbacks if they come up with low to no results in the first expore drill phase unless they organize a work in JV... I don't know but LT Spec is my sentiment their.
    Admittedly I have only skimmed over their recent announcements so there could be more in it in the ST. I have known them from before 2c.

Anyway Arrrg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.