daytrades march 29 pre-market, page-15

1. 15,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Morning all sitting across the road from the beach at Byron Bay conundrum dying to trade today after being so inspired from the Brissy meet supposed to be on holiday making the most of Byron (might have to pull off one trade on wireless on the beach just to have the perfect lifestyle!!!) pity I have a friend in tow so trading not going to be do-able!!

Stocks im thinking about whilst not trading - PIE (if 3.5 is new support should see 4's soon) OBJ - surely this week is D-Day/week, I think we should see at least to 5.4 just on anticipation, ARO (not been in yet waiting to jump in at a low for a test trade), SSN (obvious support levels and games good for swing trading the ticks)

Going to start trading some blue chips soon after being inspired at Brissy and maybe lowering some positions more smaller profits

Thought id post something here that came up in Brissy a lot of the experienced daytraders dont use stops I must admit i rarely use them except in some situations (got sick of re-buying a tick higher) so as much as there is majorly important advice in using them I felt a lot better knowing that many other DT'ers dont use them either - food for thought could make a good discussion?

happy trading all and great to meet some DT chums in person : )

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.