daytrades march 29 pre-market, page-16

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning all.

Terrific time at B3 and lovely to meet so many like minded fun people and put faces to nics. It was great to be able to swear and not be moderated. The hotel was great although I thought the toilet paper was a little thin. Hate 2 ply! As a learning position, it was just terrific to see the different styles that were employed. I'd like to thank the people that got me drunk on Fri night and the organisers of such a wonderful event!

Slow day planned today with some positions to clear regardless.

JPR > Good presentation this morning. I picked up some oppies at 1.2 on close on Fri because they have a habit of bouncing whenever the heads are moving into the 7.0 region. Current opening is around 6.9.

SSN > Expected update soon and again for me I'm keen on swinging the oppies.

I have positions in EWC (56) and OBLOA (2) from Thurs/Fri that need to be addressed today and will watch for spikes in either.

OBJ > time is short on news and with an expected announcement in the coming days, positions are placed and trading in a tight band between 4.8 and 5.1.

GDN > Oppies ran on Friday from 0.007 to 1.0 and are ahead of the heads. SOmetimes in this situation I'd be focused more on the heads.

MSR > high last week of 11.5 and expect 12 today on news of Shambesai grades.

Again, terrific to meet you guys! Have a good day and be careful out there.

iPod
    TOILET PAPER ASSESSMENT AGENT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.