daytrades march 8 afternoon, page-142

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Been on the tools all day so just a quicky... Saw KTE in the morning. Too gapped up to buy and head to work..... Read over its last financials... Could be P&D for a CR since it has a significant burn rate and also since it will be funding the development of solar cell technology..... At the end of today if I were going for green energy or Solar I would check out DYE.... Big solar deal in the states could churn this one through to a new level. And with less $$ risk.

PIE. Nice deal but the same I THINK. as what they did in New zealand... Trial period, nice product but everyone has a mobile phone with image to image broardcasting so their product is essentially like a new version of the old pay phones... Why did telstra take away all the pay phones??? because everyone has mobiles... Don't think this is a P&D just some Telstra proud Aussies jumping up and down at the Ozziness link.... Hope the Technology goes off for holders but the deal is for two months from what I read. Exclusivity for 2 months on the product??? hmmm foot in the door perhaps??? Who can come in over them after that 2 month period??.. I've followed them for over a year now.

It will be interesting to see where AGO are going with their TH. CPL could be a nice little coal play with Alaskan investors coming to the crease.

CAG on no announcement could be anything. Don't know enough about the company or the stock.. Have seen it mentioned across DT thread.

No trades today... Just T+3 cover..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.