daytrades march 9 morning ..., page-126

1. 1,136 Posts.
    HTX is a no brainer for mid-long term holders. Picking the bounces here might keep some traders entertained but we could see a strong holding pattern until product volumes start emerging. Then it could be blue sky all the way... Anyone interested might want to read my recent post on MDV's thread, its warming up.

CAG looks like something leaked yesterday but....Drilling in Zimbabwe though needs results, oh and a change of government wouldn't hurt. Hope the drillers are good at dodging spears...

ALT Looks like the 1.5c recipients turned a quick profit.. Its now up to traders to balance this one out... I don't think it will hold firm. Just my Op though.
    Its one tinker tot shop in the US... Unless their on market profits are put back into the company this could get whittled back to its origin.

CPL nothing Jumpy about it just maintains some steady gains..Good coal play but it has seen some considerable volume at lower levels.

Across the board there seems to be allot of cap raisings and generous issues going on which leads me toward caution on the positively geared anns..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.