daytrades may 26 pre-market, page-7

1. 5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Morning all

Gold is still riding high, closing at $1201 I believe, so I guess my focus today will continue to be in that sector.

Live Spot Gold

I'm holding IGR and RSG from yesterday and I intend to make these two a permanent watchlist fixture for swing and daytrades.
    While I was watching Europe fall apart last night, I noticed this TA article on POG by Darryl Guppy.

Darryl Guppy Gold TA

Also I received an email reply from Robin Bromby from The Australian, regarding the omission of MZI from his recent Zircon story. He acknowledged the oversight and promised to redress this at a future date.

More interestingly, he informed me that he is joining forces with Gavin Wendt (ex Fat Prophets) in a new weekly mining stocks report. I'm not currently a subscriber to any reports, but I remember in days gone by when I did subscribe, that stocks often moved significantly on the day these reports were released.

With my daytrading hat permanently in place I'm thinking I may now be able to make better use of such info and will make some inquiries.

Minelife

Good trading.
    (To make up for yesterdays slumber party, I'm adding another 2.5kg to my dumbbells today, but first another Lavazza).
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.