daytrades may 3 pre-market, page-13

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm suspecting the 'Henry tax' is MOST likely to only impact on the big end of town at this stage.
    Personally, I think it's been blown out of proportion a little as it's not passed yet, and we've heard nothing but criticism lately of how little has been initiated and passed by this Government (I'm not in that over critical camp)...so you can't have it both ways.
    I'd give it time first - it's still only on the cards, may be altered dramatically, and at our spec end of town, we are looking at explorers more than miners, and tax commitments down the track will presumably mean more cap raisings, or simply less income (If it's taxed on the final product mined)

Onwards and upwards! Can't hang around stressing....
    My main longer term stock is oil and gas in West Africa, so I escape on that anyway. (RIA)

Cautionary word on WHN Londoner is tht they have a habit of running before anns, appearing possible that insiders are permitted to 'get set' - and then sucker class are later sold into....I won't touch them, but of course people can feel free to trade as they wish - just tread carefully, and don't be left holding the sack of potatoes.

Good luck all - watch for the nasty start and then the bounce - usual story after red dow...and any Henry effect too...cash might be used well waiting for lows to settle in first imo...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.