daytrades may 3 pre-market, page-6

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    The daytrading thread is dead - long live the daytrading thread.

Good morning all and thanks for the opening posters for their invaluable input. Are there any noteworthy news links?
    A long standing fav of mine is looking interesting again in that the buyers side is ever so slowly building. EPR which had a small run in early March is now displaying what I think is a flag chart. The company was acquired by BPT after it defaulted on its debts. Soon it will change its name and hopefully its losing history. There would still be a lot of disgruntled shareholders who'd cash in when the price lifts. However I hope that BPT have kept this company afloat for good reason.

DMY - approval to build a function centre on the land on which it conducts its winery business has been granted. A sparsely traded micro cap I thought was a safe investment with perhaps an opportunity to eventually hold some free carry share. I also not that a substantial shareholder AIY has had a recent rise.

I am somewhat less enthusiastic about my entry into GNI which blipped on my radar on Friday. Quite irregular trades; there a few sellers but even fewer buyers.

PVE is also still on my intense watchlist.

Of the above I hold EPR DMY GNI. I no longer hold AIY and am undecided about the entrypoint into PVE.

Good trading to all

W2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.