daytrades november 24 morning ..., page-131

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Hi guys,

It looks as though I've run out of time today and unfortunately I'm not going to have the time to put up my usual 1pm 'Courtesy reminder' today for the detailed 'Economic news' due out in the US this evening ... but just refer back to my opening post on this thread for this news in brief anyways.

Also no time for a 'Pic of the Day' either ... and besides unless MrKR returns to the DT threads soon (who begged me to start posting that 'Pic of the Day' post on a daily basis anyways), I am thinking of going on strike re; continuing to post them until such time as he returns to the DT threads again, Howzaaaatttttttttt??? LOL.

On the pj front as you know Admin were kind enough to email him on our behalf to see if he is 'Ok'! There's still no news on this front I'm afraid but will be sure to let you know if/when there is. Anyways, I hope that he is fine and just taking a well earned from from HC atm.

AVB - Noticing the buyers returning at 14c atm;

MYG - Has managed to hold onto its gains today after yesterday's retrace. Watching with interest tho atm;

THR - Well done to all those that managed to get a good trade in on this one today following exit's and Jack&Jill's heads up earlier on today.

I will be locking off the thread today as usual tho when HLL posts his 'Afternoon thread' at 1pm.

Thanks guys!

Cheers, Tweets (:
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.