Thank you PJ & HLL. G'day traders.Well smart research and...

1. 15,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you PJ & HLL. G'day traders.

Well smart research and information has got m into a good position to trade with less stress. i impress in a press pyjamas lol....

AKM -- well i said yest let it run past 30 imo and will ya take a look naked bidder 3m for 0.30 i wished it was me...lol...hope it stays at open n sets the pace.

OVR -- i will trade for sure lookn for gap closure 50c look for the strength in buyn momentum trade wat u see.

SEH -- hurry up with the pipes or wateva it is u lot r doin in china? just gas it up will ya SEH

PEK -- u reckon sub 46 bargain hunters wont swoop in? imo this cgull will swoop with chips in his mouth still...lol.

PNA -- refer to finance network news wat a nice turnaround for PNA top stuff this stock PJ no wonder its on yer list.

that's it for now don't want to overburden Endless on his fiirst day back from internet speed injury, and followers of this thread, with too much profit following my stocks lol lol imo.

mr k r -- there's more always more but hey not everyone is as fast as me. sum r faster lol.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.