daytrades oct 7 afternoon, page-241

1. 5,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi R2R

http://www.asx.net.au/products/shares/how/chess_faq.htm#acronym

Can I have more than one CHESS Sponsor?
    Yes. There are no restrictions on the number of CHESS Sponsors that you can have. However, having a single sponsorship agreement may simplify administration of your portfolio by consolidating all your shareholdings within a single CHESS account.

To expand on earlier post, trading full time is a business.

Personally, i look at ways of improving my business.

Because of the amount of trades i do, choosing the right broker for me is important.

Do you know where your filters are? Do you know how long a DTR is likely to take to approve a trade outside of your filter parameters? When you pick up a phone, do you expect the person on the other end to have a clue what you're talking about? How much interest do you receive on your overnight cash balance? How safe is your money?

Finding the correct broker(s) for whatever business model you have is very important imo.

There's always a chance of technical problems along the way, so a plan B is useful. If broker number 1 is having difficulties, i'll use broker number 2 etc.

If desktop packs up, i'll use laptop.

If power goes off, i'll use laptop while battery lasts with wireless modem or use iphone.

My relatively short experience tells me that mainstream brokers tend to have technical difficulties when you need them the most - market shocks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.