Rare Earths:- PEK: took my profit at 50c on top of some selling...

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Rare Earths:

- PEK: took my profit at 50c on top of some selling last week, only hold a tiny position now.
    - ARV: spent too much time on this over the weekend i guess. It's probably my current most exciting position, maybe only rank behind PEK but PEK already had a good run and I'm happy with the realised profits from it.
    - ORM: we should have some news sometime this week.
    - GBE/RSL: is moving, has very high proportion of heavy rare earths. And don't discount RSL, very tiny market cap with 20% free-carried in Machinga's project. Also, I expect RSL to surprise us !!! RSL only has 51mln issued shares i think or $5mln market cap vs over $40mln for GBE, it does have some options indeed.
    - NTU: don't see much movement until after the completion of right issue.
    - ALK: this one is a safer play, won't move much but it can surprise its reserve is probably world class.

Base metals:
    VMS/KAS: i like them
    MAR: 19.2mln oz of silver resource, some tree shaking and profit taking from last week. A bit disappointed not to see it trade above 10c. Undervalued IMHO.
    BML: still waiting for copper update from Botswana.
    FND: undervalued copper in Indonesia, EBITDA is currently bigger than the market cap of FND.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.