daytrades september 08 morning ..., page-2

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Morning all! PJ, nice work relieving HLL, as if you don't do enough for this thread lol, it's much appreciated by many no doubt! Many others doing their bit as usual, tweets, exit, endless nice work.

Apologies for not responding to a few on this thread in the last few days, i've read over them and looks like you guys have definitely been making hay during the sunshine! Hope you have been taking profits along the way.. Kaya looks like you are doing well keep up the good work you bring plenty value to thread imo.

On Monday I posted a few charts, one was the SPX which I mentioned was at a crucial juncture sitting right on/under the descending resistance trendline from the April highs. Looks like the big money took note and imo was a big contributor to last nights session. Also of note is that the SPX left a gap (1090 -1093) last Friday. This is not very common in the US indices, last night the gap was partially filled but not entirely. Good chance it will get filled tonight intraday imo and then back up from there to retest the descending trendline (maybe in the next few sessions).

SPX daily

Photobucket

XJO also left a gap 4501 - 4513, that's some 70 points down from current price, hard to say at what stage this gap will get filled but when it does it will also retest the descending trendline from April highs that it burst through last week. Plenty of stocks looking very bullish but many also overbought imo so caution.

XJO daily

Photobucket

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.