Daytrading, 29th Sept. Pre-Market.

1. 13,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman,

With the Dow putting on a decent rally after the 'Great Debate' its now backed it up with another as it caught
    Grand Final Fever and bought into the next great debate: 'Who will win on Saturday'? Will the Western Bullies succumb to their 'dogged' run of injuries or will the knee injury to Sydney's very popular and skilful Aliir Aliir in fact prove to be a 'black swan' event? Clive Palmer has been letting everyone know that he used to play for the Western Bulldogs as a junior and was coached by none other then Ted Whitten. How come you weren't saying this last year Clive? Dow up 111.

In the long running Middle Eastern version of Neighbours, the Saudis(Scott) are now saying that they were only
    trickin' when they said they wouldn't cut production and they are in actual fact now ready to reach a compromise with Iran(Charlene). Phew. BUT........................not at least until OPEC have their next little get together in November. I worry about Scott and Charlene. I sure hope they get back together and the market does to because it surged 5% on the news. I don't know but, these guys have let me down before.

Now not everything Hilary touches turns to gold in fact gold turns and runs away from Hilary.
    Down lately to be at $1321 USD. Jim I can imagine you really growing to hate this lady.

Tin hit a 20 month high yesterday on the back of falling inventories giving the spec end a new place to look. Overnight saw some decent gains in Copper +0.89%
    Nickel +0.91%
    Zinc +0.72%
    Lead +1.74%
    In other promising news for commodities Elon Musk wants to put people on Mars(I can think of a couple of likely candidates). Lets hope he's planning on using Lithium. He thinks he'll get the price down to $200 000 a head. Less then the cost of a 2 bedroom unit and a Torana

A few of the runners did what they do yesterday and came hurtling back. For newbies study these pullbacks and remind yourself these can and will happen. It can save you a lot of money to keep this thought in your head. The artful traders amongst us often wait at the bottom of these and buy for the bounce or the next leg up. Highlandlad himself practices this method, Shants is another.

Just remember, politeness is more valuable then sanity
    Good luck in madhouse everybody.

RJ
    Last edited by RockstarJones: 29/09/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.