PIO ah ok, thanks for the info Azza, not sure I would of dived...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    PIO ah ok, thanks for the info Azza, not sure I would of dived in with small orders, will be interesting to watch once it opens again

PSC more than happy to hold my parcel until at least mid next week at this stage, in fact Im liking this one so much im tempted to top up in the morning if I can get the price I'm after

the 'flip switch' is annoying, the other night when trading on NASDAQ a certain stock turned into a Disallowed in 3 hours(i didnt have the nerve to ride it that long) and it had at least 15 trading halts, soooo frustrating when holding, literally some of the halts were less than 10 seconds apart due to the rapid rise in price, was c-crazyyyy action to see

I wont comment on the last part i'll leave that to the guru's who have been here for years

On a side note lol @ G8C response tonight, the rise in volume and orders came immediately after they got their order it seems, which makes me think I might even place an order now with G8C too for $130K worth of their product and then quickly buy some stock, make my 130K back on increased sp, and sell the goods, profit is profit, jokes of course but this game is soooo easily manipulated..... if I could be a fly on the wall, oh the stories I could tell
    Last edited by ohreally: 12/05/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.