Hi everyone I hope the first two months of 2016 were fruitful...

1. 601 Posts.
    Hi everyone

I hope the first two months of 2016 were fruitful for all!

So, about a month since last posting on my progress. I am still here and doing well Still been following the threads on HC daily.

After my last post in early Feb, I had almost two weeks of virtual silence and my trading dropped off significantly and I was struggling to regain form, but was still at it daily. I had built up a cushion with my very solid start to the year so subsistence was okay, for a little bit. Got in a few bad trades and lost some money on AYB, AYS, TND and NOR. I was still cutting losses quick and remained disciplined which helped.

It was only in the second half of Feb that things started getting exciting for me and I got on good runners early and some of the shares I held in Jan started to pay off very handsomely. ADV was the star (circa 80%) and PLP followed (circa 70%). I still hold RAP as I like to keep a holding parcel to supplement trading it, and today showed me why that was a smart move. LPE is the other stock I love to hold on to (and occasionally scalp) and have been since the day of relisting.  A string of short terms holds and day trades in the second half of the month and early March also proved to be very rewarding. NWH, AVL, 1PG, MXC, CXO, TON, RYG, WGL and ODN all provided great gains in a short period of time. So, in summary Feb ended really well for me and the start of March has started nicely as well.

I think it's appropriate that I thank some great posters here on HC who tipped some stocks before they made solid gains. Thanks heaps @mitta @Dr.Seuss @sintrate @marty386 for all the tips, charts and analysis on several stocks in the past month. Your work is  invaluable, cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.