Hi folks (and Dooley), SRF - will be turned into a mini series...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi folks (and Dooley),

SRF - will be turned into a mini series any day now
    So much drama, but I do like the sounds of the new CEO, who has experience leading companies which are having a near-death  episode, and who does seem to know how to lead a major retailer (unlike the dudes who started the biz in their garage).
    None of this stuff really surprises me - it's a lot different from starting a co. with a mate and some spare cash, to then leading it as it turns into a category-leading online force.
    Here's an interesting article - https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa...VuOkFV&usg=AFQjCNEgxsiZNdcvK16XZJ-6yJqp3VugRQ

I'll be watching to see what happens when the annual report comes out in August. If the SP is still south of $0.50, I might start accumulating some over the medium-term. The FA is still strong: no debt, so no potential complications from banks; a category-leading online presence in a growing sector (youth/sports fashion); strong brand awareness. Just needs some experienced hands to refocus on core business without all the social media fluff.
    I reckon this will be a terrific MT/LT hold from current levels. My timeframe would be 12 months.

Give Dooley a scratch behind the ears from me @zero2a$mill

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.