DayTrading After-Market Lounge 9th June, page-54

1. 22,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Thanks @67shelby Glad to see somebody understands. I'm a good tenant, and was out at midnight, in that storm we had 3 weeks ago,

fixing the fence before it blew down completely. I feel sorry for the owner, he doesn't know the half of what the R/E is/isn't doing.

I'll bet both of mine that they've 'bagged' me to the owner. The way she spoke to my neighbour, is why he gave me the "heads up" on her arrogant,

better than you attitude. Neither of us had a prob, nor any concerns about the other two women that did our inspections,

and I emailed the OWNER of the R/E before she virtually drove off. Don't need her, or her way of treating people.

Young guy, next door, has a serious back injury, and can hardly walk, on compo for 10 months now,

yet she still made some childish comments about the exterior of the property, that she had no need to.

Also, a new P.M. should read the pre-renting property report, before coming to an inspection and firing dumb questions off,

making incorrect and derogatory accusations about the tenants. Never got that far with me, but as both properties are in virtually identical

condition, I was prepped for what she might say. Didn't realise she'd do a runner on me.

If she spotted maintenance issues, or I reported any issues, I'd expect her to take photos, but she can't and won't be

taking "general" pics. that aren't necessary.

I hate to say it, but I think the more you get your back up - the worse they will probably treat you

So true, but it should never have happened in the first place.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.