daytrading april 28, page-31

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    No selling is a very strong signal Cornelious that it is going to test 6c.

MRF is looking at even more tension, sellers want Peer parity before they will sell in my opinion. MRF is already up 0.050 +0.003 (6.38%) this morning with no sellers.

MRL Corporation attracts investors with 50% gain
    http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/53910/mrl-corporation-attracts-investors-with-50-gain-53910.html

"MRL has established “first mover” status in southern Sri Lanka, with four development projects that are highly prospective for lump/vein graphite, the rarest, commercially valuable, and highest quality type of natural graphite.

It is currently only actively mined in Sri Lanka, the only country that produces commercial quantities of high grade vein graphite with carbon content greater than 90% carbon as graphite.

Current programs are focused along 650 metres of historic mine workings on the Pandeniya to Wallagala strike-line within the Warakapola Project.

MRL’s Sri Lanka project work is not greenfield exploration; all projects areas have extensive historical workings and remnant graphite.

MRL’s strategy is to convert at least one license to a Mining Licence within the next 12 months."

News Flow History: Each of these is an article title.

1. MRL Corporation starts exploration for graphite in Sri Lanka

2. MRL Corporation targets graphite production in Sri Lanka by 2015

3. MRL Corporation delivers impressive graphite results from Sri Lanka stockpiles

4. MRL Corporation director acquires initial shareholding in on market buy

5. MRL Corporation launches $1.48M entitlement issue to fund Sri Lanka graphite drilling

6. Midas Resources, Citation Resources Options, MRL Corporation among ASX % Gainers at midday

7. MRL Corporation attracts investors with 50% gain

8. ASX200 gains 0.8% as miners find their mojo
    "MRL Corporation (ASX: MRF) rose 33.33% to $0.10. The company has launched its fully underwritten $1.48 million non-renounceable entitlement issue to conduct drilling on its priority Warakapola Graphite Exploration Area in Sri Lanka."

What do you think?

Kind Regards

PS - All my thoughts and opinions are my own and could be completely wrong. Do your own research; I share this for fun and intellectual discussion and interest only, what do you think?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.