daytrading april 30 pre-market, page-2

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Excellent information to start the day Highlandlad;

I believe Vein Graphite is one of the most undervalued strategic materials. I expect MRF to continue its multi-month correction. The fall of the USD is the rise of countries like Australia...

"Housing data weaker than expected? Check. Consumer confidence weaker than expected? Check. New cycle highs in stocks – check, check, and check." - Source: Zero Hedge

The financial system has collapsed before and will again. The International Monetary System has actually collapsed three times in the last century - 1914, 1939, and in 1971 when Pres. Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard, he pointed out. When this happens, it means that the major financial players in the world get together to rewrite "the rules of the game". The incidents of collapse were all tied to wars - WWI, WWII, and Vietnam.

Every day could be the day and investing to protect and leverage your capital is vital right now in my opinion. The next collapse will likely result in a high inflationary period and the people most likely to be hurt will be those on a fixed income, whose dollars will be worth less.

The ever weakening dollar is elevating our position, ultimately these sanctions against Russia is a manifestation of the currency war against the BRIC nations. Never before has it been so important to examine companies on their balance sheets. Treasury bonds are going to be dumped, so much is come and every investment today will have great impact on our tomorrow.

I think MRF is set for a large run and is looking at potentially gaping from the opening gates.

+0.007 (12.73%)

Good morning to everyone!

Kind Regards :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.