Daytrading Aug 15 Morning

1. 32,553 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks HLL and the team. For once we have a good lead into a Friday, but yesterday was one of the quietest days at the spec end in yonks.

PSY. News today is that PSY has been tipped in Small Cap N'letter. In the old days they would release these tips during trading and the spikes could be truly awesome. Now they inform subscribers o'nite and give them a strict buy price limit, so we have a more orderly buy up.

The BUY limit is 12.5c and going by recent examples the punters will stick to that. Possibly it will go higher but a spike to 14+c levels might be very quick. The main concern is that all this pre-buying from 5c level might be 'informed' and they will take profits asap.

Altho the report is full of the usual sensationalist, purple prose, there is no new news so SP will most likely fall back again. So you know what I'm gonna say . . . take profits, espc over 12.5c. Follow the momentum and if you're holding from recent lows be happy. Good luck holders.

The set up today is that stocks should open higher after slow day yest and pull back without news etc. For stocks like PSY, TON, AHZ I would look to take profits early. Play the averages and in time that's the winning strategy. You are allowed to buy back later at lower SP.

AHZ. I guess there will be a speech but I'd be surprised if they release any data then. Not strictly legit. Not sure what the schedule is?? Haplo?

Check open orders

Take profits and losses

Happy Trades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.