Daytrading Aug 22 Morning

1. 32,573 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks HLL and team.

Most peeps on here will not remember the dark days of the GFC when the magnificent PJ Simon railroaded me into this job. And then promptly disappeared forever. I did feel an obligation to help maintain the DT thread, so even tho it is a pain to come up with something just b4 market open, I have been blahing away on the Morning open for over 4 years.

Most of the originals are long gone but we have many new posters and the DT thread is firmly established as the go-to place for daytraders. Of course, Highland Lad has a bit to do with that as well. :>

However, my lines are getting a bit stale and I think it's time for a new opening act. Next week I will be away on a ski holiday so this would be a good time for a fresh start from someone??

I will still be daytrading and posting on the DT thread. I just want to retire to the back benches so I can focus a bit harder on the market open.

I might suggest that there may be no need for a separate Morning open these days. We started that cos the pre-market thread was loaded with charts etc and it slowed everything down. With the New HC this probably will not be a problem.

A big thank you to HLL for his unceasing efforts in maintaining the high standards we have come to expect on this thread. Thanks to Trees, Shantaram and Ravgnome for propping up the after market Lounge. I will still be a regular there. And much appreciation to all those who go the extra mile to provide charts and research.

A big shout out to all my cyber trading buddies, both current and long-lost. It's been an education and a lot of fun. I expect it to continue for a long time yet.

Hopefully when I get back on Monday week yous guys will have it all sorted.

Good luck.

Check open orders

Take profits and losses

Happy Trades

Endless signing off

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.