daytrading aug10 pre-market, page-16

1. 987 Posts.

Those of you who read my post regarding my trading strategy when markets moved into overbought status last week...

hedge status...

..still holding the AUD/USD short at ~ 1.05 from last week.

Sitting on a happy loss here but the 'insurance' has enabled me to continue trading with my ears pinned back.

In my earlier years in this trading gig I was often too quick too become timid in my trading when I perceived a top to be near.

Yet often the really crazy spec runs took place when the market was in the overbought zone, hedging has enabled me to deal with this psychological conundrum.

anyway...

..here are the three stocks I have mentioned the most frequently last few days, they all look super on the chart now and are in full flight... offering a little something for all trading styles.

LOM...

super spec, penny arcade special... day trader heaven I know but tell me the chart doesn't look enticing eh ?!

maybe one'ish day consolidating 0.1c then attack 0.11c monday'ish?

BGL...

best growth stock I own, now shows as the best weekly chart on the ASX on the scans I ran this morning. Please look at a weekly and try to keep your pants :)

only going higher long term... will report 100%+ increase in NPAT next few days... broke out through major resistance just before close yesterday... money for jam here folks.

ELM...

break-away gap in play... my research last nights leads me to believe the potash grades released yesterday may be the highest ever recorded ?

going to $1+ short term.

have fun.

:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.