daytrading august 13 morning

1. 32,535 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks HLL and contributors. Happy Birthday Lioness!

A strong day yesterday and plenty of stocks ran hard only to pull back quite a bit. eg. CDU. Punters might be more cautious today. I'd be espc wary of buying gap up opens today.

Lots of stocks moving. You can't trade all of them. Focus on what you know imo.

Gold had another strong night but failed to breach $1350 and stopped within a few dollars of recent high at $1347. Gold stocks ran hard yest so might not have same left today. It would be a weak effort if gold can't find another $10 to take out resist at $1347 today. Don't wait too long to take profits imo.

If gold does give up and falls back towards the $1280 level I will sign up to the conspiracy theory and price manipulator clubs. Let's see how it goes.

IT'S SNOWING! 20cm of light, dry powder has blanketed the resort overnight and it continues to come down this morning. If I only had a helicopter. I know a bloke who has one. He was always on the edge of the music scene and never had a job? Maybe he was a daytrader? nah. :>

Check open orders.

Happy Trades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.