Daytrading August 26 Morning, page-143

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    AJX

anything over 19c is blue sky country. It has been over that in the past - but, it is a very different company now - and imo will be unrecognisable in 12 months - assuming it still exists.
    If the US passes a non halogen bill - I think you could say shut the gate. I can't see it staying on the asx then - surely.

This market is massive ------- we talk about tech markets and pharma markets being huge ----------- hmmm, fabrics have been with mankind ever since he came down from the trees ----- it is one of the biggest markets on the planet in history - and, it isn't going away.
    The future is safe, the future is green and the future is cheaper.
    The big players in this scene are measured in Billions - and a bloody lot of Billions as well - and here we have a little Aussie company worth a couple of tens of millions with the technologies of the future ---------- already built and customers already trialling -- on HOW to use it -- not 'whether' to use it ------------ done deals everywhere. This is the first one this morning - and it isn't a whale, but it isn't a tiddler either - and it's one hell of a margin.

hmmm, can't see it staying here personally. I think it is a goner - just hope we get a couple of bucks for it - 8 cents a week or so back, now 16 ---------- and blue sky to come ------------ amazing eh?

And, we are only talking about fabrics ---------------------- they have paint as well ---------------- PAINT. Anyone know how much paint there is in the world?

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.