AJX anything over 19c is blue sky country. It has been over that...

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    AJX

anything over 19c is blue sky country. It has been over that in the past - but, it is a very different company now - and imo will be unrecognisable in 12 months - assuming it still exists.
    If the US passes a non halogen bill - I think you could say shut the gate. I can't see it staying on the asx then - surely.

This market is massive ------- we talk about tech markets and pharma markets being huge ----------- hmmm, fabrics have been with mankind ever since he came down from the trees ----- it is one of the biggest markets on the planet in history - and, it isn't going away.
    The future is safe, the future is green and the future is cheaper.
    The big players in this scene are measured in Billions - and a bloody lot of Billions as well - and here we have a little Aussie company worth a couple of tens of millions with the technologies of the future ---------- already built and customers already trialling -- on HOW to use it -- not 'whether' to use it ------------ done deals everywhere. This is the first one this morning - and it isn't a whale, but it isn't a tiddler either - and it's one hell of a margin.

hmmm, can't see it staying here personally. I think it is a goner - just hope we get a couple of bucks for it - 8 cents a week or so back, now 16 ---------- and blue sky to come ------------ amazing eh?

And, we are only talking about fabrics ---------------------- they have paint as well ---------------- PAINT. Anyone know how much paint there is in the world?

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.