daytrading august 3 morning, page-75

1. cha
    5,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    bow takeover target and buyers still chasing

slr resource upgrade and gold rise

dow 12000 level. will it hold. yes? dow 10000 level was propped up throughout gfc and expect dow 12000 to also be propped up. doesnt take much from here

spx said on monday 1300 needed to hold. didnt and now at major support 1250. no wriggle room left. either rises here or another big step down in play

rio good report expected and may lift us up

earnings season starting up and new ball game for asx

reentered lyc this morning - already sold some and stops on rest

if this level holds then major low in

the big buyers already into the midcaps bow pxs slr lyc all good from their lows

if not then start again lower

plv and pek watching the news - hold both

took day off yesterday. my son only got his car licence this year. tried a trial flying lesson and he hopped in a light plane - with an instructor of course. i was only there to watch from the airport but the instructor said i could sit in the back of the plane. scared of heights and eyes shut on the turns but amazing experience. felt like the cgulls up there. son did take off and flight with dual controls.

glad to be back

all the best Kevi on your wedding. your calls and charts will be missed

internet problems today but as said on monday no recommendations this week. high risk from here.

rio very tempted to buy on open this morning and rising now but will let it lead the way up for my mid caps this week - or down!

risk is asx 4200 - another 5% or so. can manage that but may not even get there. orders already in place!

lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.