hey guys!!Markets seem a bit cautious on the back of the news...

1. 337 Posts.
    hey guys!!

Markets seem a bit cautious on the back of the news coming out tonight. January taper is more likely at this point. If this does indeed happen we will probably see a rise in the market priming for a run in 2014.

Nothing major on the radar. Close positions. May punt on something if it comes up.

SUD-> interesting stuff going on. Chart looks strong.
    ALT-> had my eye on this for a while. Still waiting for the action.
    WTP-> was a great announcement. market not really reacting.
    WTF-> in at 3.00 (checked my order after, thought it was higher) out at 3.4. There is just too much selling pressure by particular big players.
    QBE-> my winner for the day. Caught the low and rode it up. This bad boys providing some nice bounces throughout the day.
    CDA-> let me down for the first time. That being said was able to get more at $1.01 (looked to be the bottom via chart)and was able to get out at $1.05.

With PSY every day I'm watching it. There is one guy holding the line at 7.3, accumulating, and then selling at 7.4. By calculating how much this guy is doing, he is making decent profits. For those who can't see the reference numbers, he isn't putting big sell orders in so it doesn't look like a dump. Just solid trading and profit for him. Probably see this guy get out at about 3ish and then let the market take care of the rest.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.