Morning all. Thanks HLL and the team.One of the strange things...

1. 32,553 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks HLL and the team.

One of the strange things about this market is that so many posts are asking if this is the bottom? Err, excuse me, markets are at record highs, kinda. But I guess we are talking about our resource stocks. Yep, I reckon there is a good chance we might be at the bottom for them. The Iron ore price is $140, that can't be bad. Copper and the rest gotta follow imo. No need to rush in today tho.

Gold. It bounced off new closing low last night (lower low?). Only back to where it was a couple of days ago. Needs to go straight back to $1260. If it starts to drift back to $1230 I will get nervous. Last time gold was at this level PIR was 55c. Yest it was 92c. Not giving much away. I'll just see where it goes from here. (PS: Gold prices off my Kitco chart which is a bit ropey.)

One thing to watch out for with these beaten down stocks. The first bounce is often the best. Peeps who capitulated are the first to try and get back in, espc if SP is still under their sell price. PDN put in a good example of that theory this week. Don't hesitate to give a heads up. :>

Check open orders

Take profits and losses

Don't try and flog off your dogs on the DT thread

Happy Trades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.