daytrading dec 6 morning

1. 32,548 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks HLL. You didn't buy QAN yest? I thought it was an ironclad system? Now that I know you are making subjective choices too, I can't see what hope the rest of us have. And those ESI and GCN trades?! Discipline! :>

I see lots of new posters. Welcome aboard. There is a constant conveyor belt of new traders taking the place of old traders who have made their fortunes and retired to the French Riviera. I'm waiting my turn. :<

There is a tradition that new posters throw $50K in the pot. Whatever Timbo says. Under no circumstances are you to lock your cash up in LYC, ESI, MNM, AVB, BCC or any of that other tragics' stock.

There are only two rules here. Leave your ego at the door and STOP LOSS. Follow those rules and you have a fighting chance. PS: Just add, don't believe too much of what you read on the threads. They went mad long ago. :>

As for the Market. Lol. Good news for US economy has caused US stocks to fall. Well, we know that's BS don't we. Let's hope the resource stocks get going b4 long. These techo-bio-internet head in the cloud stocks are a bit mysterious.

Should be a window of opportunity today btwn a weak open and probable Friday arvo fade. Gold stocks look perilous even tho beaten down. SPs will need to be a lot lower to entice me in. Only look at producers imo.

Check open orders

Take profits and losses

Happy Trades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.