Daytrading Feb 10 afternoon, page-308

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    ...yeah it looks like it...but I posted a few days ago I'm going to stop trying to call before the trading starts and just focus on what happens once the trading starts......it's got a lot of shorting pressure and it's got the instos running their trading bots on it...for now I think the algorithms will decide where it goes on the day in the context of how much shorting pressure there is on the particular day...imo...intraday the patterns work fairly well provided the spread is nice and wide (like today there was very little spread so no clear patterns to work off)...

generally though I can't help feel that they still have negative sentiment hanging over them due to macro conditions and shorters will feed off that until it reaches a clear undervalued position...

...also by watching the course of trades live with the patterns it gives you a sense of urgency either in selling or buying...you're looking for one to clearly dominate the other in a specific timeframe and then start working that off the patterns...it does mean though that you have to devote a lot of time to it on the day...so you're hoping you have a day with big spread and volatility in that spread...if not...day wasted plus missed opportunities elsewhere...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.