daytrading feb 19 afternoon, page-18

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    QMN this is for my fellow traders who may have missed what I posted earlier dont get shaken out thinking theres no more news theres 3 more drill hole assays due

Not trying to ramp just dont want fellow traders missing out on what I think could possibly be the nex RXL AZS ICG Copper Base Metal type stock to run to 10c

"QMN I wonder when the market will catch on to the fact that this was the first of 4 Diamond Drill holes with the other 3 assays due any day too

"ASX Code; QMN) is pleased to announce it has received assays from the first of four diamond drill holes"

Whats most interesting is that todays Diamond Drill hole "GM12DD10" is one of 3 diamond drill holes located "along strike from GM12RC006 which previously intersected 72m at 2.4% Cu and 0.92g/t Au (including 16m at 6.5% Cu and 2.3 g/t Au) and was reported in October 2012."

the other 2 diamond drill holes "GM12DD07 and especially GM12DD08" are both also located along strike from the Bonanza drill hit so just like ICG RXL AZS I expect QMN to be a multi day-week play and think that the follow up results will catch many off guard"

Kev if you can put that image up again would be great

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.