Nihilism,Thanks for reading and responding. Obviously I am not a...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Nihilism,

Thanks for reading and responding. Obviously I am not a day trader myself and it does look like I will be in there for quite a while. But Boart does move hugely day by day and is certainly capable of being influenced by short term traders. The current market cap is only $172.78m based on 34c so it is not a big company in those terms even though its revenue in the tough times is still $1.223b.

I don't know where you got the idea that Boart was not cash flow positive. Page 90 of the preliminary final report show the net cash flows provided by operating activites to be $11.502m after allowing for income tax payment of $36m and then on the next page the net cash flow from investing activities was -$2.152m. Free cash flow is defined as the sum of these two and was therefore $9.35m. I was hoping for this figure to be positive. It was negative in the first half so I thought it was a very good result in a tough situation. If the CEO can do that in 2013, then I have good hopes for the future.

Wish me luck. It is a big punt for me.

GPASAS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.