daytrading feb 28 afternoon, page-121

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    RXL - I called the 6's this morning. I think this will drop back to mid to low 6's. I will be looking to load up then from my LNC funds.

LNC - Kicking myself. Sold 15000 shares at 2.37 last week. Tried to buy them back on Monday at 2.15, but it dropped to 2.21 only. Then today I get excited it hit 2.50 so I sell my remaining 20000 at 2.50. Kicking myself.

ICG - t+3 traders who didn't exit yesterday hoping for a bounce today are leaving it today. Remember these were the ones that pushed it from 8.5 to 10.5. If new traders or people who sold out in the 6s yesterday decide to come back in for a punt, it should see an increase otherwise it could be a slow ride to 4, before it picks up again. Also the directors who witnessed the carnage yesterday will possibly start spruiking up the price ready for a placement. Or on the other side of the coin, was it sold down drastically to ensure a placement at a lower price? Ms. Thomas' psyche and associates carrying a 5.44c sign were lingering around yesterday.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.