no theres zero argument as such i have an alternate view thats...

1. 15,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    no theres zero argument as such i have an alternate view thats all and i dont know of anywhere in the world that would tell you to trade without a bit of a read chart practise etc

someone wrote off endless for using a BB if thats what he chooses to trade with for risk vs reward good for him hes not taking a risky trade here in his mind based on what he is seeing .. I bet he wouldnt have done that probably 12-24 months ago perhaps

BBands work on a lot of small stocks and its one way a lot of traders were trading here long before your most peoples time when people used to put charts on here etc

maybe in this case of ICG you cant apply it but you cant write off someones choice of how they wish to interpret a chart which is then saying to the majority dont bother with charts etc and the comment was just incorrect about the BBands in this case really thats all as thats a major hold signal

McKagan no you are on point with your statement only experience will get you to day trade really well properly less risk etc

basic indicators like Ma's volume accumulation etc well they are all free end of day I would never ever trade without an MA .BB its on the chart dont say i use them in a decision by itself or that much but still there

but someone was kinda shot down for using charts - thats a no go imo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.